This page provides clear and complete information about your personal data that onthegosystems.com site gathers. You can also view and control its handling.
Table of contents
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- Who can see my personal information
- How long we retain your data
- How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
- What rights you have over your data
Who we are
We are the OnTheGoSystems Ltd. company, makers of the WPML and Toolset plugins and the ICanLocalize online translation service. We are also owners of this onthegosystems.com website.
You can find our full address on our contact page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here.
We keep these submissions for hiring and customer service purposes only. They are never used for marketing purposes or shared with any third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
On this site, the only analytics gathering service we use is Google Analytics, as explained in the Cookies section above.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
Any contact messages received through this website related to hiring and customer service are also never used for marketing purposes or shared with any third parties.
Who can see my personal information
If you apply for a job position, the shared information can only be seen by our HR team.
If you use one of the contact forms, the message can only be seen by our business administration team.
How long we retain your data
Messages and information you send to us using the contact forms on this site are stored in our business Gmail account until you request us to remove them. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, using our contact form.